Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sakura Premium Apartments 2009/8/18 15:49
hey everyone i've read some bad reviews about the 'normal' sakura apartments and decided to opt the premium ones. just a few questions though.

1. has anyone stayed in these premium apartments in particular the gotanda apartment? if so are the pictures on the sakura website fairly accurate in terms of condition theyre in and cleansiness? also how many keys are given? or is it possible for us to get in without a key through the reception desk.

2. are there any other companies i should check out for these sorts of accommodation?

these are just some background information so you guys can get the picture of what im after.
- were travelling in a group of 4 and planning to just stay in one place for convenience. so far sakura apartments is the only one that let us scale in terms of people staying without raising the price astronomically [20k yen pp]
-our budget for accommodation is around 100k yen. im aware this isnt too much but we just need a decent place to only sleep and shower since we will b out the entire time. the apartments doesnt have to be really nice just from the stories ive read, moldy futons/beds and leaking roofs are a big no no.

thanks in advance for all those who took the time to reply to this post =)
by Terry Huynh (guest)  

sakura apt 2009/8/19 02:20
Hi,
My friends hav stayed at their apts & they didnt like it. Moldy bathroom curtain, etc etc. I never hear anything good about them.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread