Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to begin a work holiday 2009/8/21 10:06
I'm planning a work holiday in japan and was wondering could i get any recommendations on companys that specially deal with foreigners?

for e.g companys that find apartments with other english speakers for you to share with and also recommends you a job (like teaching, bar tending etc)?
by ChocolateMilk21  

Do you Qualify? 2009/8/21 23:31
Before anyone answers, they are probably going to want to know if you qualify for a working visa?
Do you have at least 4 year degree, speak some Japanese and have a skill set that will make it worth a Japanese company's time & effort to hire you?
by cf (guest) rate this post as useful

Yes 2009/8/22 02:22
I qualify for a working visa
by ChocolateMilk21 rate this post as useful

WHV 2009/8/22 08:33
cf, ChocolateMilk is talking about a working holiday visa- there is no education requirement for this visa, you just have to be from a country that has a WH visa agreement with Japan (the US doesn't).

ChocolateMilk, have you done some internet searches? How about the JAWHM (Japan Association of Working Holiday Makers), which can help with job placements and other things?
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

I'll look into that 2009/8/22 09:10
I reside in the UK by the way so i should be able to get a visa. I'll look into JAWHM. I've looked into the AEON corporation aswell.
by ChocolateMilk21 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread