Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

japan trip for hanami 2010/2/15 10:55
We went o Japan las t year with the excellent experiences Tokyo-Kyoto-Hakone.

We are planning to visit Japan in period 27 March-4 April for a special SAKURA sightseeing. Would you please have some comments on our trip plan as well, the everyday we can see SAKURA.
We will get to Kansai Saturday 27, morning and all hotel reserved will be Toyoko-inn. We also have JR 7 days.

Day 27 March arrive OSAKA, toyoko-inn bag drop, go to Himeji morning-noon-then Kobe afternoon and nightlife. Is it enough time for Akashi Kaikyo Bridge.

Day 28 March Take JR to Iwakuni for bridge, after noon to Miyajima, go back to stay at OSAKA.

Day 29 March, to Universal studio ¡V all day spend, it is a lot of people on Monday, differ from sunday?? - possible to Bay area thereafter if time left, I see it's nearby.

Day 30 March to Okayama - tour in Osaka castle and city-Umeda-Nanba until night

Day 31 March Morning we will go to Nagoya city and spend time there for all Nagoya parks (somebody told me that we have to buy subways in Nagoya? Any comments?

Day 1 April go to Tokyo by JR- Tokyo city park-HANAMI? Which area in this city we should go.

Day 2 April to Kamakura (can we go there by JR)¡V Yokohama in the afternoon.

Day 3 April Odaiba -Rainbow bridge-Shopping before leaving Japan

Day 4 April Tokyo city walk ¡V Narita airport „³ Back to Bangkok by Keisei Limited express.
Which brach of Toyoko inn in Tokyo, we should stay that we can go to Narita airport by Keisei Limited train.
by witthaya (guest)  

. 2010/2/15 19:00
Day 31 March: I answered you originally on this. You will need to use the subway, If you make 3 or more trips on the subway, get a one day subway ticket for 740 Yen. If you think you might also use the bus, get the combined Bus and Subway ticket for 850 Yen.

Day 1 April: Ueno park is always good for sakura, I will probably be there on the 1st!

Day 2 April: Yes, Kamakura is accessable via JR:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3115.html

For sakura, walk along Dankazura:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3102.html

If you have not had enough Sakura by April 3rd, you might want to visit Yoyogi park on the Saturday. Thousands of people should be there picnicking under cherry blossoms.I plan to be there with a group of around 90 beer fans.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

Japan trip fpr hanami 2010/2/15 19:14
Thank you RobBeer, I will go to Yoyogipark as you advise
by witthaya (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread