Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Purchasing NEX/Suica at Narita T2 2010/3/2 23:29
Hi, I'll be arriving in Narita Airport Terminal 2 at 7am. I wish to buy the Suica+NEX package but the JR East office at Terminal 2 opens at 10am. Are there any other places in Terminal 2 where I can purachase the Suica + NEX package?
Alternatively, I read that the JR East office at Terminal 1 opens at 8.15am. Is it difficult to connect between Terminal 1 and 2? How much and how long will it take?

Thanks a lot.
by grace (guest)  

Go to Ticket Counter 2010/3/3 14:11
When the Travel Service Center is closed, you can purchase your Suica + N'EX ticket at the ticket office called "Midori no Madoguchi", which opens at 6:30 every day. Look for the green logo with a person sitting in a chair as you enter the concourse.

At Narita T2 this should be across from the Travel Service Center.
by JRHorse rate this post as useful

basement level 2010/3/3 17:23
At Narita 2 when you walk out of customs follow the signs to the JR Platforms, down the escalator. At the bottom of the escalator the office is just on front of you: it has 2 counters on either side of a corner: Suica N'ex is purchased from the right hand one: JR Pass exchange is on the left counter. We arrived at 6.25am, were through immigration, baggage collection and customs by 7am (TRULY!!) and went straight down there
by fmj rate this post as useful

reply to this thread