Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Asakusa and Daiba. 2010/3/9 23:57
Dear Friends,
Want to conform about transportation Asakusa- Daiba-Shinjuku (First time in Japan).
~Shinjuku to Asakusa by JR Chuo Line to Kanda and transfer to Ginza subway line for Asakusa.

~Asakusa to Daiba:
Take Asakusa Line (from Asakusa subway line station) for Shimbashi station and change to Yurikamone elevated train to Daiba Station.

~Daiba to Shinjuku:
Take Rinkai Line (from Tokyo teleport) to Osaki and transfer to JR Yamanote for Shinjuku.
OR take Yurikamone back to Shimbashi station and transfer to Ginza subway line for Shibuya Station,then take JR Yamanote to Shinjuku (from Shibuya).

Need opinion from ????u,friends.Thanks for helping.
by elhastuti  

... 2010/3/10 08:56
"Shinjuku to Asakusa" and "Asakusa to Daiba" are good.

As for "Daiba to Shinjuku", the easiest way is to take a direct train from Tokyo Teleport to Shinjuku. Sometimes, a transfer of trains is required along the way at Osaki.
by Uji rate this post as useful

asakusa and daiba 2010/3/10 22:30
Thanks for your answer Uji-san,
Can I know what's the train that cover Daiba and Shinjuku directly?
Thanks.
by elhastuti (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/3/11 07:27
The trains run along the Rinkai Line (Tokyo Teleport to Osaki) and then continue running on the JR Saikyo Line (Osaki to Shinjuku).
by Uji rate this post as useful

try the boat 2010/3/11 16:43
I took a boat ride from Asakusa from Odaiba and like it a lot. Slow but relaxing and different. I took the Yurikamome back then the Yamanote.

"By boat:from Asakusa:
The River Commuter runs between Asakusa, Hinode pier and Odaiba. With commentary on board, the boat goes along the Sumida River and takes about 40 minutes. (09:50 - 18:00 daily).
The Aasakusa terminal is next to Azumabashi Bridge"
see also http://www.toppa.com/2009/one-day-in-tokyo-asakusa-and-a-river-cruise-...

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Cruise_Ship
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread