Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kamakura Enoshima Free Kippu 2010/5/4 00:55
Hi,

I have already purchased the All Japan Rail Pass.

However, I foresee that I will require the usage of the Enoden Line during my trip to Kamakura.

Was wondering if the All Japan Rail Pass covers the Enoden Line? And if not, would it be wise to purchase the Kamakura Enoshima Free Kippu pass, or are there any other recommended actions, perhaps like a regular ticket from Hase Station along the Enoden line back to Kamakura Station?

Thanks!!
by Ben (guest)  

... 2010/5/4 10:31
Was wondering if the All Japan Rail Pass covers the Enoden Line?

No, it does not.

And if not, would it be wise to purchase the Kamakura Enoshima Free Kippu pass

No, certainly not, since the JR trip is covered by the Japan Rail Pass.

or are there any other recommended actions, perhaps like a regular ticket from Hase Station along the Enoden line back to Kamakura Station?

It depends on how much you want to ride the Enoden. If it is just one or two short trips, by all means, buy single tickets. If you ride it a lot and visit Enoshima, you could consider the 1-day passport for 1000 yen:
http://www.enoden.co.jp/toku_ticket/enopass.htm
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2010/5/4 10:37
Neither Enoden, nor monorail from Enoshima to Ofuna is covered by JRPass. I would use JRPass only if you have no other far places to visit with the remaining validity date(s) on JRPass. Then, buy Enoden tickets.
Otherwise just buy the Kamakura/Enoshima Kippu.
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread