Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

narita - akakusa temple - haneda 2010/5/7 11:00
Hi,

I'm going for free and easy tour in Mid july, and i would like some help in planning out the small details. I will have a lot of queries(resulting in multiple threads so hope u don mind).

ok first, i'll reach Narita at 7am and my flight from Haneda to Memanbetsu is at 12:55pm.

I had actually planned to take the rail to Akakusa temple for a short trip first before going to Haneda. Is it ok or there's not enough time?

If i want to go what time must i leave Akakusa and which rail route should i take?
by lacanfei  

Asakusa? 2010/5/7 12:06
Did you mean Asakusa?? (Sensoji temple?)
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

Naritasan Temple, not asakusa 2010/5/7 12:17
Oh sandy, got it terribly wrong. Should be Naritasan Shinshō-ji Temple, the one that's near to Narita. :P
by lacanfei rate this post as useful

... 2010/5/7 12:54
You don't have a lot of time. Therefore I recommend to take a taxi from the airport to Naritasan Temple and then walk along the Omotesando temple approach to Keisei Narita Station, from here you should take a train in direction of Haneda at 10am at the latest, which means leaving the temple around 9:30. The fastest way is by Skyliner, Yamanote Line and Keikyu or Monorail (assuming you travel before July 17, 2010). The more convenient way (because it involves just one easy transfer) but slower way is via Aoto Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

tks Uji 2010/5/7 14:07
tks Uji,

That's valuable advice.. 10am i have to leave for Haneda.

Roughly do you know how much is the taxi fare? Then what about the railway(keisei i think), if i travel by that roughly what's the earliest i can reach Keisei Narita station.

If time is too short and is too expensive we might give it a miss. :(

... 2010/5/7 19:03
That's valuable advice.. 10am i have to leave for Haneda.

By 10am from Keisei Narita Station.

Roughly do you know how much is the taxi fare?

It is actually considerably more expensive than I would have expected: around 3000 yen. If that sounds too expensive, you can take a train to Narita Station and walk from there to the temple and back. But that would reduce your time at the temple even more. There is also a bus between the airport and the temple, but it operates only infrequently and will probably not be useful.

An alternative would be seeing something in Tokyo that is located along the way, for example, Sensoji in Asakusa (along the way if you travel via Aoto Station), Ueno Park next to Ueno Station (if you travel via Ueno) or the Kyu-Shiba Rikyu landscape garden next to Hamamatsucho Station (before riding the monorail to Haneda).
by Uji rate this post as useful

tks for advice 2010/5/11 00:47
Hi Uji,

tks for the advice. I'll go to asakusa Sensoji temple instead. :)

best regards

reply to this thread