Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Favorite places in Chugoku area? 2010/5/8 09:12
Aside from the Genbaku Dome and Miyajima, what are your favorite places in this region?
by Danik (guest)  

... 2010/5/8 21:20
I like Hiroshima as a city and I also really enjoyed Korakuen Garden in Okayama even though I never thought of myself as a real garden fan.
by AusEz rate this post as useful

Hmm... 2010/5/9 05:30
This is my favorite region, so I have many "favorites" and places I haven't been but want to go in the region.

I'll just give a hodge-podge list of some of my favorites by prefecture:

Tottori Prefecture: Sand dunes, Sand Sculpture Festival, Kannon-ji, Mount Daisen

Okayama Prefecture: Korakuen Garden, Saijo Inari, The entire Kibiji District, Bitchu Matsuyama Castle, Bikan Historic area, Shurakuen Garden, Tsuyama Castle, Fukiya, Karube Shrine, Saisou-tei, Raikyuji

Shimane Prefecture: Izumo Shrine, Iwami Ginzan, Matsue Castle

Hiroshima: Well, the Peace Park and Museum and Itsukushima Shrine are my favorites here.

I have not been to Yamaguchi Prefecture, but I hope to go there someday, as well as many places in the above prefectures I have not visited!
by Rabbityama (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread