Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accomodation 2010/5/24 23:48
I am going overseas to Japan to study and i would prefer a clean and quiet environment where i can study and hang out with friends where we chat all night long. I was wondering if any of the following below is good:
Sakura house
Borderless house
Leo Palace

Actually i have heard pretty much negative stuffs in Sakura. I am not pretty sure about the other two. May i have your opinions please. Thank you
by kodafriends  

Leo Palace etc 2010/5/25 16:38
As far as I know Leo Palace provides individual apartments, with no communal areas- is that what you are looking for?

Chatting all night long may not go down well with the neighbours wherever you end up living- walls tend to be thin in buildings here, and if you are chatting all night then it couldn't really be described as "quiet" (one of your criteria), could it?
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply 2010/5/26 16:50
Sorry for being unclear. actually the part whereby friends coming over and chat isnt a big concern as you can go over to their place if it is causing inconvenience.

I am actually looking for a place where there is private rooms and there are private bathrooms with toilets and bath tub in the room. I am not sure which guesthouse has it but i have heard bad reviews with sakura and some say borderless house has many people sharing the toilet/facilities.

please share your views!
by kodafriends rate this post as useful

... 2010/5/27 22:42
Cheap hotel in Asakusa (with private bathrooms)
http://www.tokyo-weekly-hotel.com/
by Marunouchi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread