Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda-Shinagawa: Last trains, taxi 2010/6/15 11:55
i'm heading japan for the 2nd time this nov/dec.

would like to chk on a few things:-
1. As my flight is expected to arrive Haneda at 2305hrs, will i be able to catch the trains from Haneda to Shinagawa ?
What time are the last trains from Haneda ?

2. How much does it costroughly for a taxi ride from Haneda Airport to Shinagawa ?

thanks in advance!
by jp tourist (guest)  

... 2010/6/15 12:08
The last train departs at 23:59 both on weekday and weekend.
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

haneda 2010/6/15 12:10
1. As my flight is expected to arrive Haneda at 2305hrs, will i be able to catch the trains from Haneda to Shinagawa ?
What time are the last trains from Haneda ?

You should be able to catch the last Keikyu train which departs at 12:02. It takes 20 min, costs 400 yen, and travels direct to Shinagawa Station.

http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=HANEDA%20AIRPORT&a...

2. How much does it cost roughly for a taxi ride from Haneda Airport to Shinagawa ?

It takes roughly 25 minutes and 3500 yen by regular sized taxi, not utilizing the expressway.

by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

rest areas @ Haneda airport 2010/6/16 10:51
Are there any rest areas at Haneda Airport (international terminal) to spend the night?
by jp tourist (guest) rate this post as useful

ans 2010/6/16 11:53
Haneda have two path of Keikyu Line and Tokyo Monorail Line.
If you want to go to Shinagawa at easy , you take Keikyu Line.
At a last train time is 23:59 by Japan time.
Cost is 400 yen.
by s.suna (guest) rate this post as useful

rest areas 2010/6/16 12:05
I'm not sure if there are rest areas in the new international terminal but there is a hotel at terminal 2.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

follow up 2011/2/27 04:36
i am arriving the same time at haneda. i was wondering if you were able to make it to the last train going to shinagawa ? how long did immigration take?
by shereen (guest) rate this post as useful

.. 2011/2/27 15:49
Not sure about Haneda, but we have arrived at Narita at both 6pm and 6am, and have been through immigration, baggage claim and customs within 40 minutes every time.
by fmj rate this post as useful

. 2011/2/27 19:53
@ Shereen: Should you for any reason miss the last train, there is a late night bus to Shinagawa. Last bus is at 00.40:

http://hnd-bus.com/route/nightmorningbus.html#shinagawa
by RobBeer (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread