Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo to Kawaguchiko to Odawara to Tokyo 2010/6/15 13:54
Hi everybody, first I apologise for my bad english ..

Well, I want to ask if it is possible to take a trip from Tokyo (Shinjuku or Tokyo stations) to Kawaguchi lake then after 2-3 hours take a bus to Gotemba and right after that take a bus to Hakone-Togendai and stay in Lake Ashi for about 1-2 hours then take the ropeway to owakudani and stay for 30-60 minutes then complete to Gora and From Gora to Odawara Station and from there take a shinkansen back to tokyo station?

i know it is a long way but can you tell me please the estemated time for the whole trip (with the hours i put to stay in each place) + i need to know about the buses timetable for 2010 and the hakone tozan railway + do i need to reserve my seat at any bus? + the cost for the whole trip including the shinkansen?

Please Help Me and Thanks !!
by Yaseen (guest)  

... 2010/6/16 15:16
I don't recommend it as you will be spending too much time riding in and waiting for buses and trains rather than doing some sightseeing.

If you have just one day, I recommend to see either Kawaguchiko or Hakone or to participate in a guided 1-day bus tour, which visits both places at a more efficient pace.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread