Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Worth to visit Disneyland & Disney sea 2010/7/1 23:08
Hi,

I have time in Tokyo is it worth going into Disney land and Disney sea?

I thought both are theme parks and pretty similar.

I rather pick one park and see if there is any other better thing to do around Tokyo?

Thanks.
by winterlily  

... 2010/7/2 09:45
Depends on how much total time you have available and how high theme parks are on your personal priority list. Both parks are very enjoyable parks and have distinctly different characters. If you have the time, I recommend to visit both over a two day period.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Only if you like theme parks 2010/7/2 14:11
I just visited both theme parks last month. If you like theme parks - then visit both. If you've visited a Disneyland before, then i suggest Disney Sea for the experience. Altho there are general instructions in english, everything else including most shows are in Japanese.
by Evan_Y (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you 2010/7/2 22:14
Thanks for the reply. I love theme parks, will visit both Disneyland and Disney Sea. I am also planning to visit Fuji Q Highland.
by winterlily rate this post as useful

Disneyland and Thomasland 2010/7/3 09:23
Hi,

I also had time constraint as you. In the end, I only visited Disneyland. I went to Thomasland at Fuji-Q highland. It quite a journery from Tokyo but my kids like Thomas and Percy. :D You might want to visit the Gotemaba outlet mall which is at Mt Fuji area too.

You can refer to http://recipemummy.blogspot.com/2010/06/tokyo-disneyland.html for some information.

Wish you a happy holiday!
by RecipeMummy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread