Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best option for Nohi bus reservation 2010/8/4 19:37
Hello,
I need to take a Nohi bus from Matsumoto to Takayama (day 1), then Takayama to Shirakawa (day 2), and lastly Shirakawa to Kanazawa (day 3). All are serviced by nohi bus, but a reservation is required.

What are my best options for getting the reservation? I only speak english and I'll be in Tokyo for 4 days before leaving for Matsumoto. Perhaps at the Tokyo tourist office? Is there a Nohi bus ticket office in Tokyo?

Thanks a lot!
by 7MB3 (guest)  

............. 2010/8/5 13:19
There are Nohi buses direct from Shinjuku to Takayama. Check this website:
www.nouhibus.co.jp/english/index.html

So there would be an office in Shinjuku.
by CYC (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/8/5 19:24
What are my best options for getting the reservation?

I think it is unlikely that any of these buses will be booked out. Therefore, you could buy the ticket always just before departure.

If you do not feel comfortable with that, you could try to phone or ask your hotel concierge to phone or to make reservations at a convenience store (Japanese required) or through a travel agent in Japan.

It is probably also possible to make reservations at the Keio Highway Bus Terminal in Shinjuku, Tokyo.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread