Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Data Package in Japan 2010/8/16 07:22
Hi everyone,

first of all, i think that Japan is a wounderful country! this will be my second time visiting there.

i have a Motorola Milestone and i dont want to use it for calls while in Japan, i just wish to use it for DATA so i can surf the web and use useful apps for navagation.

my total time of staying in japan would be around 35 days, is there a data package for about500 mb that i can find for a reasonable price?

Arigato!
by Ram (guest)  

. 2010/8/16 09:51
b-mobileSIM U300

https://ec.bmobile.ne.jp/ecom/card_orderstart.jsp?id=U300

2980yen for 1month access DATA ONLY.

The site is in Japanese but and you need to have it delivered to a Japanese address (people report no problems having it delivered to a hotel). Also you need to activate the card via their telephone system, and it must be called in via a mobile phone (the activation system is in Japanese and English). So you'll probably need to borrow someone's mobile phone (or rent one) for a bit to call in and use the automatic registration system.

The order form is in Japanese, but its really easy if you can find a Japanese speaker to assist you in filling it out.

by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread