Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting From Sapporo To Nyuto Onsen 2010/9/29 00:20
Hi guys,
I see some travel directions on JG about how to get from Tokyo to Nyuto onsen (http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3650.html) however I'll be coming from Sapporo and I was wondering if anyone has tips specific to that. I have the air pass and rail pass so whichever way is easiest is probably best for me!

Also, location-wise, is it a wise choice of place for me to go? I will start in Hokkaido then work down to Tokyo then most likely I'll head west for a few stops.

Any help is greatly appreciated! I've left booking my flights till way late (I'll fly out to Hokkaido on the 18th of October). Do you think I even have a chance of booking a room at a Nyuto onsen on or around the 21st of October?
by IrishDave  

... 2010/9/29 07:43
With a rail pass, you should travel from Sapporo via Hakodate, Hachinohe (or Shin-Aomori from December 2010), Morioka to Tazawako Station and catch a bus from there.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread