Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Places to stay kyoto-takayama-tokyo 2010/11/2 12:11
Hi all, can someone reccomend a place to stay in Kyoto 4nights, Takayama 2nights and Tokyo 3nights. Approx $200AU per night or less..Thank you
by kaos123  

. 2010/11/2 19:49
Single, double, twin...?
by RobBeer (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/11/2 19:56
And as Japan doesn't use Australian dollars, what is the maximum Yen price.

accomodation in kyoto 2010/11/2 20:07
appologies..Double is pref but two singles is ok also..Budget is approx 16,000 yen per night or thereabouts. The granvia looks good at the moment..not sure if 160000 yen per night is good price for granvia..
by kaos123 rate this post as useful

. 2010/11/2 20:17
I usually suggest the Toyoko In chain, but it looks like you are after something more upmarket:

http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/index.html

, 2010/11/2 20:29
it was more so location..im certainly not up market so if there are cheaper options in good location there that will suit fine..

accom in Tokyo 2010/11/2 20:57
We recently returned from Japan and can highly recommend Citidines Shinjuku for around 12000
yen plus taxes. Check out their website.
by Hil (guest) rate this post as useful

Accom in Kyoto 2010/11/2 21:04
www.sakarakyoto.com Also this place in Kyoto for a similar price. Not sreviced but brand new and great value.They only have 4 rooms.
by Hil (guest) rate this post as useful

Palace Side Hotel? 2010/11/2 21:58
Can anyone reccomend the Palace Side Hotel. The reviews suggest a great location for a great price..

Takayama 2010/11/3 06:46
In Takayama, I can heartily recommend Hotel Takayama Ouan. We stayed there early last month and the service is outstanding
by Joe Deeney (guest) rate this post as useful

suggestions 2010/11/3 07:14
Hi there! I've stayed at Shiba Park hotel in Tokyo (under $200 pn, or it was), quite nice for the budget (on Japan standards) and really good staff, plenty of english spoken and the location is nice too. If you can stretch the budget a tiny bit, try the Westin Miyako or Hotel Brighton in Kyoto (around $200 - $240pn), both very flash, I also stayed at the Price at Otsu which is 10 minutes by train from Kyoto (but nearly 10 mins by shuttle to the train station), you get much better accomodation for the $$, it's a great hotel with beautiful views. For Takayama, I am going at chrissie, staying at ryokan Tanabe for 2 days then off to Hotel Associa for 4. Hotel Associa is good value (around the $200pn), a bit out of town but they have the shuttle too.
by Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Ueno Touganeya Hotel 2010/11/3 10:21
http://www.tougane-h.com/e/index.html

I usually stay at this hotel when I'm in Tokyo.
Clean & friendly, Reasonably priced, a/c, most importantly Centrally Located.
1 min. from JR Ueno Station, major hub.
Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.

by Nathan Fillion Fan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread