Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo Teine, Kokusai or Rusutsu 2010/11/4 12:50
hi all, I will be arriving in Sapporo in Feb 2011. Will be going on a day trip to one of the ski resorts - Sapporo Teine, Kokusai or Rusutsu. We are beginners and have never tried skiing before. Based on the following, which of the 3 ski resort is recommended?

1) Suitable for beginners
2) Group English speaking ski lesson available
3) Night skiing available
4) Easy access from Sapporo (best to have bus package deals)

Thank you.
by Gan (guest)  

Some information 2010/11/6 11:51
Hi!
A:Sapporo Teine
B:Sapporo Kokusai
C:Rusutsu.

1) Suitable for beginners:A,B,C, all OK(Please choose a course for beginners)
2) Group English speaking ski lesson available:I'm afraid I don't know, but,you can ask for Rusutsu in English.
http://en.rusutsu.co.jp/winter/inquiry.html
3) Night skiing available: A:OK, B:NG, C:OK
4) Easy access from Sapporo:
A:Public transportation Bus 46min
B:Public transportation Bus 90min
C:shuttle bus(Reservations are required)100`140min
by naniwanojoe rate this post as useful

Sapporo Teine 2010/11/6 12:23
Although I cannot comment on options B or C, I have been to Sapporo Teine. I got a packaged deal for the bus and snowboarding ticket, and it was a good price. Sorry, I can't remember the exact amount. There are 2 spots the bus can let you off at, the first stop is an easier area, the second stop a harder area. I stayed in the second area the whole time and it was great. The powder was awesome and the trails kept me entertained and exploring. Goodluck learning and expect to fall =) have fun!!
by Snowboarder (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2010/11/7 11:37
Thank you for your reply. Looks like both 3 ski resorts are good. Will see which one fits my budget! Thanks!
by Gan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread