Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone or Fujigoko for Mt Fuji View 2010/11/25 01:31
Hi, I'm going to Japan this December with my friend. We planned to go to Fujigoko for Mt Fuji view since it's the best from there and there's the 5th station people climb the mountain from. But looking at the itinerary, it seems like Hakone has much more to offer. And we're afraid if the weather is bad, we can't get to see Mt Fuji from Fujigoko, and it would be a waste of trip. But we really want a good view of Mt Fuji, mainly for photography. Would not mind too much if Hakone has better views to offer though. Any suggestions?
by jennifer (guest)  

... 2010/11/25 10:34
I agree: Hakone is more interesting, but has a considerably lower chance of seeing Mount Fuji. I am afraid it comes down to a decision based on personal preference.
by Uji rate this post as useful

5 lakes 2010/11/27 12:42
I think the best place to enjoy good views of the fuji-san, is the five lakes zone, (kawaguchiko), it also has many places to visit.
by NEET (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks! 2010/11/28 01:14
alright. thanks guys! we've decided to go to fujigoko instead. seems like it'll be more nature stuff there. :)
by jennifer (guest) rate this post as useful

both 2010/12/4 10:58
I was lucky to see Fujisan from both mentoned places, though I would say Fuji-go-ko seems a more realistic to watch & see as it is nearer the mountain imo

since u r going there, try to watch Fujisan from mt. kachikachi ... the view is worth every second spent ...
by JETELINHO rate this post as useful

reply to this thread