Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka Kaiyu Ticket 2011/1/30 23:06
Hi,

I'll be staying in Hotel Vista in Namba, thinking of visiting the 1)Osaka Castle to 2)Kaiyukan Aquarium to 3)Umeda(shopping) in a day.

Q1. Will it be too rush?

Q2. Recommend change in sequence of travel?

Q3. Should I get the Osaka Kaiyu Ticket and where can I get it?

Thanks

by Zixap  

... 2011/1/31 08:33
Q1. Will it be too rush?

It depends on the person. But generally, it does not look too rushed, especially if you avoid weekends (when there might be waiting times for the aquarium) and if you start your day early.

Recommend change in sequence of travel?

I would do it in the same sequence. The main keep of Osaka Castle opens at 9am. The aquarium at 10am.

Should I get the Osaka Kaiyu Ticket and where can I get it?

Yes, sounds like a good deal. You can get it at subway stations in Osaka.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks Uji 2011/1/31 14:41
Thanks for your reply Uji..

Q1. I'll be using "Midosuji Line", "Yotsubashi Line", "Chuo Line","Tanimachi Line" & "Sennichimae Line". Does Osaka Kaiyu Ticket cover all this subway? If not, is there any website that I have more information on the coverage of the ticket so I can plan my trip?

Q2. Should/Can I book SHINKANSEN NOZOMI to Tokyo in advance? Or buy on that day will be fine?

Thanks
by Zixap rate this post as useful

... 2011/1/31 19:10
I'll be using "Midosuji Line", "Yotsubashi Line", "Chuo Line","Tanimachi Line" & "Sennichimae Line". Does Osaka Kaiyu Ticket cover all this subway?

Yes.

Should/Can I book SHINKANSEN NOZOMI to Tokyo in advance? Or buy on that day will be fine?

If possible, I recommend to book in advance to avoid possible surprises. This is especially true if you want to travel on a certain train or have a preferred seat that you want to use (e.g. Mount Fuji side) or if you travel in a bigger group and want to sit together or if you travel during a busy time of the day or year.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks!! 2011/1/31 23:54
Thanks Uji, great help..

by Zixap rate this post as useful

reply to this thread