Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Miyazaki bus pass (one day) 2011/2/20 21:43
Hello,

I got the info. about Miyazaki bus pass (one day) from a guide book. It is for Miyazaki Kotsu bus with the coverage of Miyazaki prefecture. It costs 1,000 Yen.

Is it still valid ? I'm thinking of using it for Takachiho and Udo shrine trips.

Please advise, thanks.

Ton
by Ton (guest)  

... 2011/2/21 08:49
The pass still exists, but the cost is now 1800 yen per adult:
http://www.miyakoh.co.jp/bus/rosen/ticket/1day.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2011/2/21 08:54
But note that Miyazaki is a huge prefecture, and travel times between Udo Shrine and Takachiho are considerable. Even worse: I think there is not even a bus connection between Miyazaki and Takachiho, but I am not entirely sure.

Should be possible ... 2011/2/21 18:06
Thanks Uji.

I plan to ride a direct bus from Miyazaki to Udo shrine for half day trip.

I also plan for another one day trip using JR train from Miyazaki to Nobeoka. Then take a bus from Nobeoka to Takachiho.

With the one day bus pass, I think it is much cheaper than the regular fare.
by Ton (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2011/2/22 04:10
I see. Yes, you are right. I also recommend to get off along the way and see the pretty Aoshima Island.

Good idea ... 2011/2/22 11:56
It is a good idea, thanks.
by Ton (guest) rate this post as useful

Miyazaki 1 day bus pass 2011/2/22 20:29
Ton - Sorry for butting in.

Hi Uji - from this website you provided
http://www.miyakoh.co.jp/bus/rosen/ticket/1day.html

I saw that there are several bus routes, 3 for 1500 yen and 2 for 1800 yen. Are all these routes departing from Miyazaki Station. I can't read Japanese. Would you mind telling me what the routes are. I am also interested in the 1 day Miyazaki Pass.

Thank you

Sandy

by maxi123 (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2011/2/23 01:31
They are five examples of how much the pass can save you. Three examples use the student fare (1500 yen) and two examples use the adult fare (1800 yen) to make the comparison.

Only the 4th example starts from Miyazaki. The others start from other places (Saito, Kobayashi and Nobeoka).

Thank You 2011/2/23 14:40
Uji - Thank you for the clarification. I understand it now.

Sandy
by maxi123 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread