Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita-Haneda buses 2011/3/15 08:30
Has anyone had success in getting from Narita Airport to Haneda Airport via airport limousine bus in the past day or so? I understand they may be operating on a very restricted (and very delayed) basis.

If so, what was the process like? Was it clear for non-Japanese speakers where to line up, how long the delay might be, etc?

My family has to get from Narita to Haneda on Friday 3/18 in order to get to me in Hokkaido. I'm not worried about bus delays or traffic, because their Hokkaido flight doesn't leave until Saturday 3/19 and they are booked into a hotel at Haneda. However, I am worried about whether they can clearly follow the process on their own in the confusion of the airport. It is their first visit to Japan.
by mbv1001 (guest)  

... 2011/3/15 12:49
Details regarding these issues vary on a daily bases. For example, another airport bus operator mentioned that they might run out of gasoline in a few days if there is no new supply.

Trains will most likely get you between the two airports, but with possible, considerable delays. Here is today's situation:
http://www.japan-guide.com/news/0018.html

According to the official website, the Haneda-Narita buses are running today, but publishes no details on possible delays, reduction of service and popularity of the connection.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread