Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Okinawa (Naha to Ishigaki) 3 or 4 Days? 2011/6/8 12:53
Hi
We are planning for a trip to Okinawa, I have checked the package with JR View, They have 2 kinds
1) 1 Night at Naha, then fly to Ishigaki and rest of time in Ishigaki
2) Fly directly to Ishigaki and stay all time.

We are inclined to option 1 since we can see both Naha and Ishigaki, However it seems to be rushed up?
Also stay at Naha would be close to Airport (not much choices of hotel in this plan) so we need to arrange travel to other places in Honto island.
How should be ideal time for this trip 3 days or 4 days?
Please note i have JP drivers license.We are intrested in beaches,nature (not much of water sports/Diving)

Looking for your suggestions as we are first time traveller to Okinawa, Any other better option please free to suggest.
by KB (guest)  

Any suggestions please? 2011/6/9 13:34
Any suggestions please?
by kb (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2011/6/10 04:30
Just my opinion. I'd fly straight to Ishigaki and spend all your time there. It seems that it would be a waste of time to just spend the night in Naha and not see anything on the island.
by geogeek1 rate this post as useful

... 2011/6/10 08:43
3-4 days can easily spent entirely on Ishigaki and surrounding islands. Only if you have a special interest in Naha, would I suggest to add the night in Naha.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread