Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kokedera Postcard Application ? 2011/7/8 18:45
Hi guys

I recently went to the Post Office to get my application to visit Kokedera posted. However I did not include any return stamp on the postcard as the staff there said that it was not possible and that only Kokedera could get the stamp from Japan in order to mail the postcard back to me. I just went ahead and sent it but am worried that they might not reply me as they might just ignore the postcard.

Anybody got any thoughts on this?

Thank you.
by Ghiblistic  

International Reply Coupon 2011/8/16 14:23
Hours and Fees
To make a reservation, send a request by postal mail to the temple with your name, the number of people in your group, the name and address of your "group representative" and the proposed date of your visit, as well as a self-addressed, stamped return postcard. The request must reach the temple seven days before the date of your intended visit, but far more time is recommended.
Visitors applying from overseas can make use of an International Reply Coupon, available from most local post offices around the world.
A reply indicating your reservation date and time will be sent to you by the temple on your self addressed return postcard. Reservations are not possible via internet or over the phone.
by manfrommadras (guest) rate this post as useful

kokedera 2011/8/17 09:30
Unfortunately, I think it is unlikely that they will reply if you didn't properly include a self addressed stamped envelope using an international reply coupon.

Its been well over a month. Did they ever reply?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

. 2011/8/21 21:33
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that the problem has been solved haha.

My Mom did manage to get a international reply coupon and I managed to get a reply from Kokedera within 1.5 weeks.

Thanks for everybody's concern and sorry for troubling all of you.
by Ghiblistic rate this post as useful

reply to this thread