Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kurashiki Tivoli Park 2011/10/11 18:06
I will be heading to Kurashiki for a day trip from Osaka. Besides the Canal Area, was thinking of checking out the Tivoli Park. Does anyone know how much is the entrance fee to that? Thanks.
by Nana (guest)  

Re: Kurashiki Tivoli Park 2011/10/11 18:24
Tivoli Park closed permanently 3 years ago!
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kurashiki Tivoli Park 2011/10/11 22:21
Sadly the park is closed, as mentioned.

Many people visit Kurashiki's Bikan area along with Korakuen Garden in Okayama (along with other Okayama sites, such as the castle, museums, or other gardens).

If you want to stay in Kurashiki, you can venture to some other areas, like around Shin-Kurashiki, which has Entsuji Temple and Saisou-Tei:
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/a40e1/edca1/4/

You could also go to Soja to see Hofukuji Temple or Bitchu Kokubunji Temple. The Kokubunji Temple is part of the Kibi Plain trail, but you can see the temple without going further on the path (because I don't think you'd have enough time to do Kurashiki and the Kibi Plains unless you started early and didn't spend too much time in Kurashiki.)
by Rabbityama rate this post as useful

Re: Kurashiki Tivoli Park 2011/10/12 10:49
Oh my.. Thanks all for your answers.. I might do the Kibi plains bicycle trail ride in the morning and head to Kurashiki's Canal Area in the afternoon. Thanks for your suggestions.
by Nana (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread