Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Webbargain vs Webwari vs Kanku wari 2012/3/1 00:44
Hi,

I was checking the Skymark website and realise there are Webbargain, Webwari and Kanku wari. Can someone tell me what's the difference between these 3 offers? I'm confused. Thanks in advance.
by seemun (guest)  

Re: Webbargain vs Webwari vs Kanku wari 2012/3/1 08:26
They are explained here:
http://www.skymark.co.jp/en/fare/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Webbargain vs Webwari vs Kanku wari 2012/3/1 11:24
Hi,

I've read through the site but am still a little confused with the differences.

1) The only difference between kanku wari, webbargain and webwari is the period of payment after booking? (like 21 days and 28 days of reservation)

2) It says Kanku wari is to be reserved on the departure day. Does that mean I will not be able to reserve it in advance?

Hope you can clarify this. Thanks

Hope you can clarify this. Thanks
by seemun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Webbargain vs Webwari vs Kanku wari 2012/3/1 11:44
The only difference between kanku wari, webbargain and webwari is the period of payment after booking? (like 21 days and 28 days of reservation)

The main difference between Web Bargain and the various Webwari discounts is, indeed, the number of days you need to book them in advance. The longer in advance, the bigger the discount.

The Kanku Wari is a different concept. It is a discount fare created to compete with Peach Airlines, another budget airline, on the common routes from Kanku (Kansai Airport).

It says Kanku wari is to be reserved on the departure day. Does that mean I will not be able to reserve it in advance?

No, you can reserve it at any time, even on the departure date.

Re: Webbargain vs Webwari vs Kanku wari 2012/3/1 11:51
Thank you very much Uji.

Another question. Is the price shown on the table (reservation page) the nett price of my flight? Or I will need to pay additional say fuel charges, airport tax etc? If yes, will I be required to pay together with my air ticket payment or upon boarding?

Thanks again
by seemun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Webbargain vs Webwari vs Kanku wari 2012/3/1 19:10
I believe there is nothing added to the price shown on the table (airport tax, other taxes and fuel surcharges, in particular, are included). You will see the total price again when you make the online payment by credit card.

reply to this thread