Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Prebooking domestic JAL flights 2012/3/31 05:49
Okay Time for me to ask a stupid question, as I mentioned in a topic a month or so ago, I need to book flights from Tokyo (most likely Haneda) to Naha for transfer to Miyako.

See most airlines only 2 months in advance, though JAL seem to already be displaying there Saiko Super Saver for purchase, but at the side of flight says can only book 55 days in advance.

Will JAL let me book now, or am I misunderstanding what the 55 day thing is about?
by Dean Austin  

Re: Prebooking domestic JAL flights 2012/4/2 17:29
Will JAL let me book now, or am I misunderstanding what the 55 day thing is about?

Yes, you are misunderstanding it. It means that you need to reserve at least 55 days in advance! The particular fare won't be available afterwards. It is a "super-early" type of discount.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Prebooking domestic JAL flights 2012/4/3 07:10
Thanks for the reply.
by Dean Austin rate this post as useful

Re: Prebooking domestic JAL flights 2012/4/3 08:39
One more quick question, I have booked Haneda to Naha.

And seen flights from Naha to Miyako.

I have give just over 4 hours between arriving at Narita and depature from Haneda is that enough?

also how much time should I allow for connecting flights from Naha to Miyako.
by Dean Austin rate this post as useful

Re: Prebooking domestic JAL flights 2012/4/3 09:05
I have give just over 4 hours between arriving at Narita and depature from Haneda is that enough?

Unless your incoming flight has a major delay, yes, that should be enough.

also how much time should I allow for connecting flights from Naha to Miyako.

At least 20 minutes if it is the same airline. A little more if it is different airlines.

By the way, have you looked into Skymark? They are likely to be cheaper than JAL:
http://www.skymark.co.jp/en/
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread