Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gundam ticket through Ticketpia from US 2012/4/28 09:44
We are visiting Tokyo late June to early July. The new Gundam museum just opened in Odaiba at Diver City, and my son is dying to go. I checked the ways to make reservation and purchase tickets, and it is complicated. You can pay a bit more to enter into lottery or wait for tickets are generally available thru Ticketpia. Creating an account is impossible unless you know Japanese because very little can be google translated on Ticketpia screens. My question is whether I can do this from the US at all, not having an address or access to pick up tickets until we are there. What is my best bet? Is the place that popular so I have to worry about not being able to get in? Thank you in advance for any help.
by Joanne (guest)  

Re: Gundam ticket through Ticketpia from US 2012/4/29 10:54
Heh - I have almost exactly the same question, but I am from the UK. Also in Tokyo early July and would love to go see this but baffled by the ticketing situation.

I have used PIA before but that was in association with a band's fan club, so not the same as using it personally.
by UKTraveller (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gundam ticket through Ticketpia from US 2012/5/27 13:19
Does anyone know how to purchasae tickets in advance without a Japanese name and address?
by Kenneth (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread