Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itinerary from 10th-15th July 2012/5/29 15:12
Hi, I'll be travelling to Tokyo on 10th-15th July. I have plan out my itineary, but not sure if it ok. Can i have some recommendations? Thank you :)

10th July
Arrive Haneda Airport @ 10.30pm. (Hotel is at kamata, you think i can still catch the train)?

11th July
Ginza
Harajuku
Shibuya
Shinjuku
Daikanyama
Tokyo sky city-(or should i go on the 13th?)

12th July
Wholeday @ Disneysea

13th July
Tsukiji Market
Odaiba (Divercity tokyo plaza)
Asakusa (Not sure where to visit)

14th July
Day Trip - Shinkansen to Yokohama (or Nikko)

15th July
No Plan yet but leaving Tokyo at 11pm.

by pink88  

Re: Itinerary from 10th-15th July 2012/5/29 21:25
A few suggestions:

1. you can not go that many places in one day on July 11. You may have to cut one or two destinations that day. You can combine Tokyo sky-city with Asakusa as they are close. Actually, sky city is just a shopping mall + acuarium, so only thing you do there other than that is to take photos of the sky tree.

2. Nikko is more recommended than Yokohama. Yokohama is a beautiful city but very much like Tokyo, but Nikko is a historic point for sightseeing you can not experience anywhere else in your itinerary.
by Jay Key (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itinerary from 10th-15th July 2012/6/5 23:48
Hi, i have some changes to my trip. is this better? Any places i have missed out or must visit?

10th July
Arrive Haneda Airport @ 10.30pm. (Hotel is at kamata, you think i can still catch the train)?

11th July
Harajuku (morning
Shinjuku (night)
Daikanyama (afternoon)

12th July
Wholeday @ Disneysea

13th July
Tsukiji Market (morning)
Odaiba (Divercity tokyo plaza)
Tokyo sky city

14th July
Day Trip - Shinkansen to Hakone

15th July (leaving tokyo @ 11pm)
Ginza
Shibuya
this is my last day, where can i buy sounvenirs?

by silvia (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread