Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Loss of Ghibli Museum ticket 2012/7/19 00:20
Hi i have bought my tickets via lawson but lost it some how.. Is there any way that i can reprint it? Can I go directly to the,museum and tell them since the ticket was,register with my name and phone no.?
by moivon (guest)  

Re: Loss of Ghibli Museum ticket 2012/7/19 16:50
Call the Lawson tecket center beloe. It is automoatic and you need to get to the right connection according to the guidance (to the extension number where giburi ticket is related by pressing some number two or three times) I am sure you need a translation help, maybe your hotel staff in Japan will help.

Once you reach the assistant, you are told to tell them date and time, your name, how many tickets you got, etc. They will check it and communicate with giburi and negotiate to allow you to enter the muzeum. You have to bring your ID then. Since it is lawson who received your money, it must be handled by them. Without going thru the procedure above, you can't get into the giburi bu just telling them you paid already to lawson.

call this number:
0570-000-777

by Jay Key (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread