Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to get to japan? 2012/8/4 16:14
okay please help me out, i want to go to japan but i heard theres a couple things you need to do or complete before you go to japan. i only know of having a passport and a place to stay. what else do you need or need to do??? help?
by lilartist18  

Re: how to get to japan? 2012/8/4 17:20
You will also need to buy a ticket to Japan and back.

Unless you like to just drift around Japan, I also recommend to research about the country and its attractions in advance and create some kind of itinerary.

Depending on your itinerary, you may also want to purchase a Japan Rail Pass or similar pass before coming to Japan.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: how to get to japan? 2012/8/4 17:24
Okay Ik about the ticket and passport and Ik lots about Japan. They said something about a test at the airport or something. Do I have to take a test??
by lilartist18 rate this post as useful

Re: how to get to japan? 2012/8/4 17:24
Maybe, buying an airline ticket...?
by Crazy Joe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how to get to japan? 2012/8/5 02:01
I see from your travel profile that you have visited Japan once before, so I am not exactly sure what information you need that you don't already know.

Could you clarify this.
by katsura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how to get to japan? 2012/8/5 07:09
The only airport "test" is when you pass customs. They electronically fingerprint you & take your picture. If i remember correctly, it's just the thumbs that they digitally finger print.

Wheter or not they do real time database look up with Interpool, CIA or Scotland yard, is pure speculation...

by dzo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how to get to japan? 2012/8/5 08:47
Who is "they"? And what did "they" say?
by snooch (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread