Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR ticket needed for 10 days? 2012/8/6 01:44
I will reach Haneda airport and my initial plan is to travel around tokyo, hakone, kyoto and nara. Will a JR pass worth it or should i just sign up for tour from tokyo - hakone, mt fuji and tokyo-kyoto? and travel around tokyo with suica card?
by KellyO  

Re: JR ticket needed for 10 days? 2012/8/6 10:06
If you are making a round-trip between Tokyo and Kyoto within a 7-day period, then a 7-Day Japan Rail Pass makes sense. I you are going only one way (meaning arriving in Haneda, but leaving Japan from Kansai or other airport), you can buy individual JR tickets. There is no need to sign up for any tour, you can explore on your own?
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: JR ticket needed for 10 days? 2012/8/7 23:46
Actually i plan to travel to kyoto on a 3d2n basis. And it cost me around 26400 yen (include shinkansen to and from tokyo and 2 night stay). What bout the transportation within kyoto? would it be worth it if i go hokkaido for a 4d 3n short stay instead? if i go to hokkaido, i plan to travel via skymark to new chitose and travel only within sapporo, otaru and noboribetsu and back to sapporo b4 flying back to haneda. roughly how much will be cost for a short trip like this??
by KellyO rate this post as useful

reply to this thread