Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

transportation fares 2012/8/6 21:50
which one is cheaper when we move from hilton tokyo bay to sunroute shinjuku hotel? tokkyuhaibin service send my 2 big luggage,and i with my husband and 1 children move by trains?or getting to shinjuku by taxi?
and after shinjuku hotel,we will move to ikebukuro metropolitan tokyo hotel, shuld we sent our luggage by tokyuhaibin too?or bring with us with train, or using taxi? thanks before?
by yuni (guest)  

Re: transportation fares 2012/8/7 11:03
no problem by trains except morning and evening rush of weekday.
by yong (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: transportation fares 2012/8/7 12:27
If you really don't want to be bothered by carrying luggage

-Tokyo disney to Shinjuku
Ride taxi from Hilton Tokyo bay to subway Funabori station(S17) The Shinjuku station on Subway Shinjuku line(S01) is only 300 meters from Sunroute Shinjuku.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toei_Shinjuku_Line

-Sunroute Shinjuku to Ikebukuro Metropolitan
By taxi is reasonable since you are 3 people.
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2012/8/7 12:40
I'd also consider not switching from Sunroute to Ikebukuro unless you have a specific reason for doing this?
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: transportation fares 2012/8/8 12:19
thank you for the answer..
may i know how much is the fare using taxi from shinjuku to ikebukuro?
and i move to ikebukuro because i want to try different hotel and atmosfer, but i know there's a trouble with our luggage and bringing kid with us (9yrs and 4 yrs old). so i ask through this forum, the best way to travelling in tokyo. thanks
by yuni (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: transportation fares 2012/8/8 12:36
Shinjuku - Ikebukuro by taxi costs around 2000yen.
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2012/8/8 12:39
No worries.

I think a taxi from Shinjuku to Ikebukuro would be 2000-3000 yen during the day depending on traffic.
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: transportation fares 2012/8/8 12:51
By regular taxi it should cost 1800 yen and take about 25 minutes, hotel to hotel, assuming your taxi driver takes the most direct route and there isn't much traffic. However realistically, 2000-2500 yen is probably a fair estimate depending on the route taken.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: transportation fares 2012/8/8 17:08
thank you all

by yuni (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread