Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Cruise 2012/8/8 02:40
Hi
Can you give feedback on the Tokyo Cruise
http://www.suijobus.co.jp/index.html
from Asakusa to Odaiba

We will be staying at Meguro, should we plan half day for this.

Is there any better return option from Odaiba to Meguro.

thanks
by d (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Cruise 2012/8/8 11:16
I've taken the Himiko from Asakusa to Odaiba twice before. It's something different then just taking the trains. I would recommend you take the boat ride from Asakusa to Odaiba and take the train back from Odaiba to Meguro. hyperdia.com can help you plan your way back.
by Nana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Cruise 2012/8/8 13:04
Thank you Nana.
What are the timings of the boat, in some site it is written that frequency is only 2 or 3 times a day, but in the boat homepage, it is said that ticket counter opens at 9.30AM. In Odaiba, I guess there are enough attractions to fill a day? Are there specific ones that are must-see. I think it should doable if Asakusa temple visit, followed by boat ride, then return from Odaiba to Meguro in eveining.thanks
by d (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Cruise 2012/8/8 18:23
Yup there is only 3 timings a day for the Himiko boat from Asakusa to Odaiba. 10:10 13:25 15:25. And yup i would do Asakusa in the morning, and head down to Odaiba via Himiko and back to Meguro via train. When you reach Asakusa, best to go down to the boat area and book your tickets for the 13:25 boat ride.

http://www.suijobus.co.jp/price/index.html#a2 Look at the ''For Toyosu via Odaiba Sea Side Park''. That's the Himiko boat for you to take. Also take note of the non operational days that's stated on the site as well.

In Odaiba, you can take the free shuttle bus that will bring you around to some of the places. The shuttle bus ends at about 6+ so take note of the timings when you reach there. Take a walk at the Fuji TV building. Palette Town is good for shopping. Enjoy your trip!
by Nana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Cruise 2012/8/9 01:18
Thank you very much Nana
by d (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread