Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Check in & processing times domestic airports 2012/8/8 09:19
Hello,
I am going to fly from Sapporo (New Chitose airport) to Haneda airport Tokyo. Can you tell me how long before my flight departure time I need to check in? I'll be checking in a suitcase.

Also, once I arrive at Haneda, how long should I expect processing and luggage retrieval etc to take between landing time and the time I'm ready to get on a train to the city?

Thanks for your help
by Woolly  

Re: Check in & processing times domestic airports 2012/8/8 10:57
I am going to fly from Sapporo (New Chitose airport) to Haneda airport Tokyo. Can you tell me how long before my flight departure time I need to check in? I'll be checking in a suitcase.

The minimum is 20 minutes before departure, but I would try to be there earlier than that especially if you will check luggage. 30 min to 1 hour would be better.

Also, once I arrive at Haneda, how long should I expect processing and luggage retrieval etc to take between landing time and the time I'm ready to get on a train to the city?

It usually takes me about 15-20 minutes from landing to collect my luggage and make it to the trains.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread