Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/10 00:31
Hi, need assistance in translating the donan bus web page. I need to travel from sapporo to noboribetsu on the 6/11/12 and from noboribetsu to sapporo on 7/11/12. Would appreciate if someone can show me a timetable and how/where/when to get the ticket. THanks in advance
by KellyO (guest)  

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/10 09:36
There seems to be just a single Donan Bus between Sapporo and Noboribetsu Onsen per day.

14:00 Sapporo Station
15:40 Noboribetsu

10:00 Noboribetsu
11:40 Sapporo
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/10 09:42
The tickets can be purchased at the bus terminals in Sapporo and Noboribetsu. I don't think that the buses will be busy on November weekdays, so I think you can skip the advance reservations. If you want to make them, nevertheless, you can call 0143-85-8871 (English speaker possibly unavailable).

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/11 11:46
THanks Uji. Actually, based on your recommendation, i will be staying at daiichi takimotokan for 1 night only and they offer waku waku shuttle bus. But their time table is the same as the Donan Bus time table as u have adviced earlier. my concern is, i dun have enuff time to use their onsen as i would really love to go to their natural hotspring foot bath which will require at least 2 hours. Considering the bus time table, i will be reaching at nobo at around 4pm and leave for sapporo at 10am the next morning.

Is it possible to do both onsen bath and to oyunuma?

Or is there any other way of transportation?
by KellyO (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/11 12:59
my concern is, i dun have enuff time to use their onsen

If you stay overnight, you should have enough time in the late afternoon or evening to check out the hotel's bath, and could then visit the foot bath in the morning. It is packed, but possible. For less stress, I recommend a different way to access Noboribetsu:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6753.html?aFROM=2163_6750

As for the natural hotspring foot bath, it was not accessible when I went there the last time in autumn 2010 because of nearby volcanic activity. I am not sure whether it was reopened in the meantime, and recommend to double check with the hotel or local tourist information.

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/12 01:02
Glad to know that its possible. I have read the link u gave me, it says a s-kippu tickets provide a 50% discount on a round trip (4040 yen) per pax. However, i was unable to find on the way and how to get them as well as their time table. Any Idea?

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/12 01:07
I have another question on the DOnan bus. I will arrive at new-chitose airport in the morning, probably at around 8 am. Is there any donan bus service to bring me from airport to noboribetsu? If there is, i may change my itinerary so that i can spend more time at nboribetsu.

I am open to other options which can bring me from airport to nobo except taxi( too expensive) :(

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/12 01:40
http://www.new-chitose-airport.jp/en/access/bus/timebusd/

Direct Bus(1,330yen)

New Chitose AP to Noboribetsu
12:00 13:05

and selected (Hayabusa) buses(1330yen) make the transit connection at East Noboribetsu IC bus stop
New Chitose AP
11:00
12:30
13:50
15:20
16:40
18:00

shuttle bus from East Noboribetsu IC bus stop to Noboribetsu onsen is free of charge.

They say you can buy the bus ticket from Donan bus ticket counter at New Chitose airport.

by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/12 02:05
Thanks guest. The website is very useful and very happy to know that i can reach nobo earlier! But can i buy the ticket on the same day i arrive in new chitose? and where to buy the ticket?

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/12 02:16
The bus counters are located at "red triangular shape" spot.
http://www.new-chitose-airport.jp/en/service/?no=60
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Donan Bus schedule sapporo-noboribetsu 2012/8/12 03:30
The same information from the hotel website
http://www.takimotokan.co.jp/english/access/index.html
by T (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread