Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Okinawa arrival at night 2012/8/13 13:35
Hello
I'm traveling in september to Japan and my first days I'm going to Okinawa, however I'm worried about my arrival since my plane lands around 10pm (on a tuesday) and I'm not sure how long it takes to pass through customs.
I'm planning on staying at Asahi's Guest House that supposedly is open until midnight but I don't know if I'll have enough time to get there or what to do if I can't.
Any suggestions?

Thank you!
by Moyoanais  

Re: Okinawa arrival at night, help! 2012/8/13 14:27
I'd advise you to check whether your flight to Naha is an "international" flight, as I couldn't find one to Naha Airport arriving at around 10PM.

Naha's international flights are only served from Taipei, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Taichun(and Guam seasonally.

You need to clear the custom and immigration at Narita or other airport in Japan if you fly to Naha domestically.
by T (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Okinawa arrival at night, help! 2012/8/13 14:46
sorry, I forgot to mention though I'm from Mexico I do make the conection in Narita :-)
by Moyoanais rate this post as useful

Re: Okinawa arrival at night 2012/8/13 15:19
If your flight from Narita arrives at 22:00, you should normally be on board of the monorail (or a taxi or bus) by 22:30 at the latest and at the guesthouse around 23:00.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Okinawa arrival at night 2012/8/18 02:59
Thank you Uji! I'm glad to know it won't take too long to exit the airport
by Moyoanais rate this post as useful

reply to this thread