Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Oyunumagawa Foot Bath 2012/9/21 18:04
Hi everyone,

I'll be spending in Hokkaido next week and will be spending of the nights at Noboribetsu.

1. May I know if the Oyunumagawa Foot Bath is open? I read in this forum that it was closed some time ago due to volcanic activity.

2. I read I should be parking at Oyunumagawa Pond to walk to this Foot Bath. Can anyone give me some directions on how to get to this Pond? I can't seem to locate it on online maps.

Thanks so much in advance.

Hiatus

by Hiatus  

Re: Oyunumagawa Foot Bath 2012/9/21 22:57
Sry my first line should have read:

"I'll be in Hokkaido next week and will be spending one of the nights at Noboribetsu."

Apologies
by Hiatus rate this post as useful

Re: Oyunumagawa Foot Bath 2012/9/22 03:08
It's just 5 min drive from the parking lot near the Jigokudani Hell Valley Promenade to the parking lot in Oyunuma. The drive will pass the trailhead for the Oyunumagawa Natural Foot Bath but unfortunately there is no parking space there. Upon arriving in Oyunuma you have to walk back up the road for about 5 min to the trailhead and another 5 to 10 min walk to the foot bath.

http://www.noboribetsu-spa.jp/sites/all/themes/nobo/pdf/j-yunokuni_en....

by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Oyunumagawa Foot Bath 2012/9/22 11:21
Dear William5

Thanks so much for your advice and also for the brochure! I can now plan better with your brochure. Very much appreciated : )

Hiatus
by Hiatus rate this post as useful

reply to this thread