Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Oirase 2012/10/8 11:46
Hi,
I plant to go to Oirase by the end of this month. I learned that the road 102 will be close on Oct 27-28. As I will arrive on Oct 31, does it mean that I can drive my car along the road? In addition, some website mentioned about parking area at Nenokuchi and Grand Choshi Waterfall, can I park my car at those areas?

Regards,
by mangkorn  

Re: Oirase 2012/10/8 12:27
As I will arrive on Oct 31, does it mean that I can drive my car along the road?

Yes, you can.

In addition, some website mentioned about parking area at Nenokuchi and Grand Choshi Waterfall, can I park my car at those areas?

Parking space is very limited along the stream, and on busy days the traffic situation is often horrible due to illegally parked cars and buses along the street. At Nenokuchi, I think there is a little bit more room to park, but not much either. On less busy days, it can be smooth and unproblematic, though. Being a regular weekday, October 31 is probably not going to be too busy, but you never know.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Oirase 2012/10/8 12:50
Dear Uji,
I sent you ao many queations in the past. I'm greatly appreciated your help.
Regards,
by mangkorn rate this post as useful

Re: Oirase 2012/10/8 17:12
Dear Uji,

Another question regarding Oirase. As you mentioned that parking space is quite limited, is it possible to find taxi on the road 102? I don't think that I will take a bus as there is only 1 bus per hour.

Regards,

Re: Oirase 2012/10/8 18:38
There aren't any taxis cruising for potential customers. I usually take a bus. One per hour isn't that infrequent. Note that you can take buses along both the Aomori and Hachinohe lines. I recommend to bring the bus timetable:
http://www.jrbustohoku.co.jp/route/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Oirase 2012/10/9 10:38
Thank you so much for your advice.

reply to this thread