Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

inquiry of kansai thru pass 2012/10/11 22:58
Hi, i am planning to go osaka. And i noticed there is an interesting pass, Kansai Thru Pass that may save my travelling cost.May i know how to get to Nara from Kansai Airport using Kansai Thru Pass?

Thanks.
by bearbearjoe (guest)  

Re: inquiry of kansai thru pass 2012/10/12 06:20
KIX - Nankai Railway - Namba station - Kintetsu Railway - Kintetsu Nara station
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: inquiry of kansai thru pass 2012/10/12 18:59
Thanks CC. ;)

Hi, this is my 1st day plan:
arrive at Kansai Airport 0830 – purchase kansai thru pass –activate it by start using Nankai Raiway and get off at Namba sta – change to kintetsu line and head to Nara sta.

If I would like to have early lunch near Jurin-in Temple, should I get off at Nara sta.? Would you please suggest a nearby station?

How can I go Nara Park from Jurin-In Temple? (wish to visit several interesting places around Nara park such as Todaiji temple, Kasuga Taisha Shrine, Kofukuji Temple, Wakakusayama Hill, Nara Machi, Nara Nagomikan) But, wish to enjoy sunset scene at Wakakusayama. *** I dun mind to walk*** Would you please suggest the route?

After dinner, head to Kyoto station using Kintetsu Line.

Do you think I can use Kansai Thru Pass to reach all these places? Is there any discount for above admission fee if Kansai Thru Pass is shown?

Thank you.
by bearbearjoe (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread