Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko inn bookings 2012/10/14 16:16
I am still planning my trip. How important is it to book hotels given it is low season for mid to late November travels.
Troubled with lack of free wifi in Japan, just in case I have to cancel reservations en masse!
by FIFO (guest)  

Re: Toyoko inn bookings 2012/10/14 18:44
Depending on where you go, it is not necessarily low season. In Kyoto, for example, mid to late November is the busiest time of the entire year due to the autumn colors. On Saturdays, in particular it can be very difficult yo get any hotel rooms.

In most other cities, however, it is low season. But since it is a business hotel chain rather than a chain targeting tourists, that does not mean that rooms are easily available.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko inn bookings 2012/10/14 22:00

Troubled with lack of free wifi in Japan, just in case I have to cancel reservations en masse!

Alternatively, a phone call is all you need for cancellation.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko inn bookings 2012/10/14 23:33
The Toyoko Inn at Shijo Karasuma Kyoto, for example, is just about sold out now for the end of November so depending on where you are going I think you should definitely try to get reservations....
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread