Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luxury Accomodations in Beppu? 2012/10/17 12:50
Hi all,

I'm having a hard time finding recommendations for a hotel/ryokan in Beppu. We want to relax and enjoy the hot springs in Beppu, don't mind spending a little more for accomodations for one night.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you!!
by hillperk  

Re: Luxury Accomodations in Beppu? 2012/10/17 13:58
If you want to bathe together, find either Kashikiri private time reserved(chartered) or room attached expensive one.
This is the list of onsen rokans & hotels with Kashikiri or room attached in Oita which covers Beppu some with ocean view & Yufuin with mountain view. Google translate.
If you want to spend a lot, there is Kamenoi Beso in Yufuin which has individual straw hatched rooms separated from the main building. But the onsen bath is small rectangular shaped made of Hinoki solid wood. It is not my taste, though.
My favorite is Yawaragi-no-Sato Yadoya in Yufuin. It has all Kashikiri outdoor onsen and a lower rate.
If you don't bathe together, there are a lot more.
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luxury Accomodations in Beppu? 2012/10/17 19:09
Beppu is quite vibrant city with many nice public onsens - so for calm and relax I prefer also Yufuin.
Yawaragi-no-Sato Yadoya is very nice ryokan, has couple of outdoor family onsens and also ladies/men separate ones. Their shabu-shabu and sukiyaki dinners were very very good too!
by girl with pearl earring (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread