Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Furen Stalactite Cave (Usuki) 2012/10/24 08:31
Are there buses that get from Usuki station to Furen Stalactite Cave?

If I am also visiting the Buddhist Sculptures, are they nearby since both are also in Usuki.

I would appreciate if you also have the bus schedule.

I am also heading out to Inazumi Underwater Cave, but have not been able to find it on the map. Hence, please suggest a routing for me from Usuki station for these three places.

Thanks
by Gemsy01  

Re: Furen Stalactite Cave (Usuki) 2012/10/24 09:56
There is some info on the Cave and Inazumi here including maps:
http://www.visit-oita.jp/index.e.html

They have an email address.

It doesn't seem that either are near the Buddhist sculptures which I visited last year...

by Maranyc rate this post as useful

Re: Furen Stalactite Cave (Usuki) 2012/10/24 11:47
thanks Maranyc, I already have those info and already gone through the entire website. It does not give info on public buses, only meant for tourists who intend to drive.
by Gemsy01 rate this post as useful

Re: Furen Stalactite Cave (Usuki) 2012/10/24 12:17
What emailing the Oita tourist people - there is a email address on the website:
and contact phone numbers - I have had good luck emailing in English but if you know someone to translate it into Japanese that might work better.....both places sound interesting - I hope you can find a way to access them.....

The statues are easy to access - they were quite amazing. And Usuki is a cute little town as well....

Enjoy!
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread