Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is Universal Studio in Osaka nice? 2012/11/8 15:41
Can someone please advise if Universal Studio in Osaka is worth a visit? We have been to Singaporefs will there be any different? We have decided to skipped Disney Land, Disney Sea in Tokyo altogether because I feel we can enjoy western theme park in other part of the world where as in Japan we would like to spend more time in something more eoriginalf to do with Japan. But with the exception that if they are better than those in other countries then it will be worth visiting and spend the days there. Any advice will be great. Thanks.
by weekf  

Re: Is Universal Studio in Osaka nice? 2012/11/8 21:45
I've never been to Singapore but Universal Studios Japan is said to have the same rides as the American one but without any thrill rides.
by Rabbityama rate this post as useful

Re: Is Universal Studio in Osaka nice? 2012/11/12 10:47
I'm from Singapore and i've been to USS once. On top of that, i've been to USJ 3 times. The size of Singapore's and Japan's cannot be compared at all. Japan's USJ is almost double the size of Singapore's. I've been to USJ 3 times myself so i would definitely recommend anyone to go. Especially if you want to feel like a kid again. The only down side to going to the one in USJ is that everything is in Japanese. So, if you don't know japanese, you might feel lost. But not to worry, i've brought my husband and friends who know zero Japanese to USJ and everyone had fun.
by Nana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Universal Studio in Osaka nice? 2012/11/12 10:50
OH one more thing. The only show that is the same as Singapore would be the Shrek 4D show (if i remember correctly).
by Nana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Universal Studio in Osaka nice? 2012/11/12 11:03
I don't know if this will make any difference for you, but the only Disney Sea in the world is in Tokyo. So if you are wanting more "unique" theme parks, you might reconsider visiting there, since you can't visit it anywhere else.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Is Universal Studio in Osaka nice? 2012/11/12 13:51
I have decided to skip Disney land, Disney Sea, Universal Studio and other Western theme parks as I realized that this is a Japanese trip everything should be 'Japanese'. Otherwise it defeats the purpose we are here, I'll leave Disney land or Universal Studio when I visit the US the year after.

We have limited time in Japan even if we are visiting them park it would be a Japanese one like Toei Uzumasa Bunka Mura or Edo Bunka Mura etc etc.
by weekf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread