Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

huis ten bosch to hiroshima? 2012/11/16 11:55
Can i get to huis ten bosch straight from hiroshima?
I want to go to huis ten bosch from hiroshima then from huis ten bosch go to nagasaki. The hotel inside Huis ten bosch is too expensive, so is there other places to stay overnight at huis ten bosch or i have to go to nagasaki for an overnight stay? need answers asap. thanks!
by Gg (guest)  

Re: huis ten bosch to hiroshima? 2012/11/16 12:08
Can i get to huis ten bosch straight from hiroshima?

A transfer of trains or buses is required at Fukuoka.

The hotel inside Huis ten bosch is too expensive, so is there other places to stay overnight at huis ten bosch or i have to go to nagasaki for an overnight stay?

There are multiple hotels in and around the park. Some are less expensive than others, but I don't think that any of them is super cheap:
http://www.japanican.com/hotels/List.aspx?sn=1&rn=1&pn=2&prto=No+limit...
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: huis ten bosch to hiroshima? 2012/11/17 05:47
By train, lake a Shinkansen from Hiroshima to Hakata Station (main station in Fukuoka), and then take the Huis Ten Bosch limited express to HTB. There is the town of Sasebo about 15 Km away from HTB that your can stay for less. The Limited Express Midori train is linked to the HTB Limited Express at Hakata, and breaks into two trains a Haiki Station, and Midori goes to Sasebo.

There are local trains that will go between Sasebo and HTB for 270 yen.

As for getting to Nagasaki, the Seaside Liner go from Sasebo, through HTB, and goes to Nagasaki, so the same train will take you from either location to Nagasaki.

Good Luck.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: huis ten bosch to hiroshima? 2012/11/17 12:58
Thank you so much for your replies. very helpful. but i would like to ask if using hyperdia.com for the train schedules are reliable? because when i checked, there was a way to reach huis ten bosch from hiroshima without passing through hakata. i just have to make 3 transfers. thank you so much!
by FGMT rate this post as useful

Re: huis ten bosch to hiroshima? 2012/11/17 13:41
but i would like to ask if using hyperdia.com for the train schedules are reliable?

Yes, they are, provided you enter the correct station name and read the results correctly.

because when i checked, there was a way to reach huis ten bosch from hiroshima without passing through hakata. i just have to make 3 transfers.

You could transfer at Shin-Tosu instead of Hakata, but the train would still pass through Hakata. You just wouldn't transfer there.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread