Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Haneda to Hiroshima by Japan Rail pass 2012/12/6 10:41
I arrive Haneda airport on March 4,2013 at 10.30pm
I intend to buy a 7-days Japan Rail Pass.
What is the best option to travel to Hiroshima on March 5? and where is the cheaper hotel to stay on march 4 night?
I leave Narita Airport at 6.20pm on March 10th,
what time and which train I can take from Hiroshima to Narita airport?
by Sing12  

Re: From Haneda to Hiroshima by Japan Rail pass 2012/12/6 11:25
What is the best option to travel to Hiroshima on March 5?

I would stay the night at a hotel around Shinagawa Station and then catch the shinkansen to Hiroshima the following morning. A transfer of trains is required at Shin-Osaka Station. The pass can be exchanged at Shingawa Station from 9am.

If you want to depart earlier, then you could take a bus to Shin-Yokohama, where the Japan Rail Pass office opens at 5:30am and a direct Hikari train departs for Hiroshima at 6am according to the current timetable.

I leave Narita Airport at 6.20pm on March 10th, what time and which train I can take from Hiroshima to Narita airport?

I recommend the following connection:
http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=HIROSHIMA&arv_node...
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: From Haneda to Hiroshima by Japan Rail pass 2012/12/6 11:33
You could also stay around Tokyo Station where the rail pass exchange office opens at 7:30. However, there are no cheap hotels near Tokyo Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: From Haneda to Hiroshima by Japan Rail pass 2012/12/6 15:52
hiii sing12,
If your intention is to travel to hiroshima and back to haneda and not stopping any
other destination, i suggest you check out the airline discount ticket in Japan guide.

Theres a special discount ticket for foreign travellers just similar to rail pass. It can be a little cheaper and save travelling time.

If your intention to stop at other destinations on the way to hiroshima...then rail pass is better choice.
good luck
by zenki (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread