Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shibuya Hotel advice 2013/1/9 14:34
I narrowed it down that i want to stay in Shibuya based on the location to travel the city, great restaurants and night clubs. Now i just need to pick a hotel. I want a hotel that is close to rail way and walking distance to clubs and restaurants. I don't want to spend more than $150 a night unless i have to, What hotels do you recommend? Thanks Again
by sgaustin  

... 2013/1/9 17:07
What dates?
For one person or two?
Sharing a bed or twin bed?

Your budget is on the low side for Shibuya if two people, but hotels to look at include
Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo
Shibuya City Hotel
Granbell Hotel
Shibuya Tokyu Inn
Hotel Unizo Shibuya.

Enjoy your trip!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Hotel advice 2013/1/9 23:13
It's two people sharing a bed, from may 22-30. Thanks
by sgaustin rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Hotel advice 2013/1/9 23:24
I would be will to stay in another area I'm really just looking for convenience to the rail way and walking distance to restaurants, bars and shops. I've never been to Japan so I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for me not to get lost. Thanks

... 2013/1/10 00:13
Shibuya seems to suit your list and you should be fine for that price during those dates.

Re: Shibuya Hotel advice 2013/1/10 02:46
http://www.sakura-hotels.com/

This hotel looks like offering a good rate to fit your budget in Shibuya area. It says 5 minutes walk away from Shibuya station.

Remember the FX will impact your budget very much. Now it is getting better than last year but nobodys knows what happen 4 months later.
by Jay Kay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Hotel advice 2013/1/10 02:52
Sorry, but what do you mean by FX? Thanks

... 2013/1/10 06:15
Sorry, but what do you mean by FX?

FX = Foreign Exchange rate.

ie. How many Yen will your $150 actually buy.

reply to this thread