Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tateyama kurobe alpine route 2013/1/24 12:10
I have some questions
I stay at Hotel tateyama 18 Apr night(murodo sta.)
Can I start from shinano-omachi Sta. time 12.00p.m. or this time is too late?
In the afternoon have more people?
I must make a reservation ticket?
Do you have some suggestion ?
by Vorapong Arunaramwong (guest)  

Re: Tateyama kurobe alpine route 2013/1/24 13:36
We started about 10:00 am from Toyama to Murado and arrived between 12:00 and 1:00 pm. We did the snow bank walk the afternoon and did some other sightseeing. Stayed overnight at Tateyama Hotel. I could not make the reservations via the internet while in USA so I did it thru my travel agent before going to Japan. I recommend you get the reservations before going to Japan.

Next day, we hiked around the snow till about 1:00 pm, then went on to Shinano-Omachi.

If you like snow boarding or skiing, you will enjoy it more.
by Mikey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama kurobe alpine route 2013/1/24 14:56
thank you; Mickey
I reserve HOTEL TATEYAMA already but I want to know about ALPINE ROUTE bus and all vehicle
from SHINANO-OMACHI to MURODO STATION 12.00 p.m. I afraid no bus ticket ( sold out) because many people.
Did you make route ticket reservation?
by Vorapong Arunaramwong (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama kurobe alpine route 2013/1/25 01:57
I did not make any reservations for the transports. I just bought the whole ticket for 10,560 yen at Toyama Dentestu station. Just remember to ship your luggage forward since the transport to Murado is very crowded. Enjoy.
by Mikey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama kurobe alpine route 2013/1/25 08:57
Reservations are not possible along the Alpen Route.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread