Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I buy Kanto Area Passes twice? 2013/1/24 19:47
Hello. I'll be going to Japan in May, visiting Nikko for 2 days before spending 6 days in Tokyo.

I decided to use Kinugawa Theme Park Pass on the first 2 days (to see Edo Wonderland), but I won't come back to Tokyo on the 2nd day. Yeah, I'll not be able to use the Round trip ticket back to Asakusa...

On the 3rd day onward, I'll be back to Tokyo and Travel around Tokyo. I am considering buying a JR East Pass (20000 yen, 5 days) or Two JR Kanto Area pass (8000 yen, 3 days each). I prefer buying 2 JR Kanto Area pass because they're still 4000 yen cheaper than one JR East pass and can use up to 6 days.

The questions are... Can I buy two Kanto Area passes in this trip? Are there the restrictions on the amount of each JR pass per one visa?

Thank you
by t_maan (guest)  

Re: Can I buy Kanto Area Passes twice? 2013/1/25 09:42
No, there are no restrictions on the number you can buy as long as each pass is for a different time period, i.e. you cannot buy two passes under the same name for the same time period. But if it is for two different time periods like in your case, there is no problem.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread