Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Post office mail box at Haneda Airport 2013/2/7 17:03
Is there a post office at Haneda Airport Int'l Terminal? We will be departing from Haneda Intl Airport at 11pm, we want to return our rented pocket wifi to the vender by dropping it off at the mailbox there.

Your input appreciated.
by PYW Lee  

Re: Post office mail box at Haneda Airport 2013/2/7 21:10
http://www.tokyo-airport-bldg.co.jp/en/map/pdf/1.pdf

Look for the envelope icons for the mailboxes.
by Justin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Post office mail box at Haneda Airport 2013/2/8 00:32
Thanks for your kind reply. Can't see the mailbox icon on the image, but will look for it when at the Airport.
by pywlee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Post office mail box at Haneda Airport 2013/2/8 00:56
you may have to zoom in on the image, but they appear close to the exits on the bottom part of the terminal map.
by Justin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Post office mail box at Haneda Airport 2013/2/8 07:55
Hi Justin,

Pls don't mind me asking again, but I would like to confirm my understanding. When the Post Office at Haneda Airport is closed at night, is it correct that I could drop off a package in a mailbox from the outside? Thanks for your time.
by PYW Lee rate this post as useful

Re: Post office mail box at Haneda Airport 2013/2/11 17:39
I dropped my wifi (in envelope) off at a gift shop mailbox near the security line. I was leaving for Honolulu on Hawaiian Air at midnight. Ask a security guard where the mailbox is and they will show you.
by Dan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Post office mail box at Haneda Airport 2013/2/11 19:59
PYW Lee - we can't answer that - you need to check with the company you are hiring it from whether you need to do anything special to return it which needs a post office, or whether the company just give you an envelope that you can drop into a post box.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Post office mail box at Haneda Airport 2013/2/18 10:07
Hi everyone, just returned from a pleasant trip to Tokyo. There are three mail boxes at the Haneda Int'l Airport, one each inside the convenient stores on the 1/F & 3/F, and the other outside one main entrance of the int'l departure.
by PYW Lee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread