Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 11 of 17: Posts 201 - 220 of 334
prev
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

Re: COE 2015/9/19 12:53
Congratzzz soontobetokyogirl

Hope will get our result soon

Ganbatte!!! 👍🏻👏🏻💫✨🇯🇵
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/20 01:24
Congratzzz soontobetokyogirl

yes you are right you need to submitt your documents now with original coe in Japan embassy---but be confident you have a 99% chance that you will get your visa..wish you all the best
by Malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/21 15:21
In case it helps, here is my experience.
My background: I previously lived in Japan for a long time. Engineer visa without degree with 10 years of experience, hired with a high salary at a big company.
My COE was processed in about two weeks. I was actually surprised how quickly it went through. I am now waiting for Dependent COE for my family. It was applied for last week, so probably will be a while. But if anyone knows about how long it takes to process Dependent COEs in general, any advice would be good.
by cmsp rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/21 17:38
soontobetokyogirl

wow!! congratulation.. I'm happy for you!!

hoping ours will release soon..

Good luck in your journey..
by a4tech (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/21 19:36
Wow, congratulations soontobetokyogirl! :)

I wonder if the immigration has lost my application :'D If everything went as smoothly as my possible future employer says, my application has been there for processing since last April... Anyone else who has passed 5 months in waiting? It will feel surreal if eventually after all this waiting I get a result (hopefully a positive one).

Good luck for all of us!

by shinpai (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/21 23:12
Thanks for all the congratulations, as well as for all your comforts. You guys were my support group when i was clueless and feeling impatient.

I really believe that you guys will get yours soon. Maybe 5 mos of waiting is equivalent of 5 years of coe grant. I have waited for 3 months for 3 years grant.

@hicham and for reference to future coe applicants, here's

What I have submitted:
Original university diploma
Original certificate of my short course
My grade in the short course
Certificate of authenticity of my university diploma (from dept of foreign affiars)
Certificate of authenticity of my short course + grade
Application form / picture which i have left my category blank because i am not sure where i belong (my employer took over but i dont know what he had indicated)
Certificate of employment
Print out of scanned passport (i have printed all the pages in colored)
Proof of having no criminal records

~ its my choice to have authenticated copies aside from submitting the original. Employer only required me the original university certs and filled up application form.

What i wish i have also submitted :
Resume adjusting my skills and experiences to the job description
Japanese translation of all my documents (learned this from murakami seirin, she posted about that here in this thread)

What i do not have:
Lawyer

Disclaimer:
I have little working experiences
My employer is a small company
My passport shows recent frequent travels
I am hired directly

~

But unlike in your country, having coe does not make me good to go. I still have to process local requirements (for me to be permitted by my country to leave and work abroad) here which has more demanding requirements (certs and medical exams) plus as of now i still dont have working visa. Still hoping for the best. Still, please include me in your prayers.

by soontobetokyogirl rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/22 14:46
congratulation soontobetokyogirl.

Sorry if its too late, very busy lately. But I'm happy for you, hope you won't forget us here. :)

As for visa, in the Philippines you cannot go directly in Japanese embassy there, they don't allow walk-in. You can apply for visa at the Japanese embassy accredited agency. This is what my friends who apply in the Philippines says, I'm also from Philippines but I'm living and working abroad so not sure actually. You can search it in the internet or call Japanese embassy.

Again congrats and don't think to much of the visa, you'll get it soon now that you have the COE.

Cheers!!!
by mainavidesu rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/24 07:53
Hello everyone!

I must share here with all of you that my CoE has also come out.
I'm so glad and I thanks all of you for being together in this waiting period it was too hard for me and I can understand your position. I wish you all the best and don't worry you will also get it soon..

I must appreciate special thanks to SOONTOBETOKYOGIRL
reason is that when she said she is waiting for 3 months but later she said it was already received in 2months time that clicked my mind that why she was unaware all these days and remaind worried as if it's not ready. I don't know her reason but.

Mine was also ready and my LAWYER did not responded to us. I called him tried to ask in little Japanese mixed English I said oh your Coe is ready since 2 months only 1 month validity is remaining pay my fees I give do faster to apply for visa you have only one month now.

I was shocked also happy and angry. I called my friend he said it's not possible lawyer just gave me one Coe 2 months back for another friend but yours was not ready that time so how come he is telling you it's ready since 2 months. He called my lawyer and confirmed that yes it's ready do faster. He got angry on lawyer but anyways now I will get it in a weak than I apply for visa I have very little time because if you have Coe you have to be in Japan with Coe within 3 months weather visa validity is more than 3 months. Visa and Coe must be valid the time you land in Japan. If one is expired you cannot get landing permission and will be returned after arrival from the airport.
Anyways I m trying my best but I got another problem I want your opinion.
by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/24 08:01
My coming problem is that.
I am a citizen of a different country and I'm on work permit which is about to end in one month also.
Someone told me if you apply for Japanese visa even if you have Coe, you also have to be atleast 6months valid visa of that other country where you are.
Is it true??
I have only 1 month valid visa where I am. And still Coe will reach me next week if I apply they take 5 working days some cases more. Let say I can have 10 working days after apply. But if they say your current visa of this country is expiring go renew first.. My Coe will expire than.

What do you guys think??

Thanks again all..

SOONTOBETOKYOGIRL if I reach japan it will be middle of next month I will be in Nagoya we may contact...
Thanks all pray for me as we are all together.. I will update you what comes next..
by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/25 15:03
@Kenya

Congratulation on getting your COE.

As for your question, may we know what country you are currently working?

As far as I know, when you have a COE and will apply for visa in the Japanese embassy, they will not look at your current status anymore, why? because you have a COE and that means your moving to Japan. Your not applying for a tourist visa so there's no need to worry about.

I'm also holding a work visa in other country (not my country of origin) and waiting for my COE. Based on experienced they never asked me about my current visa status in this country every time I applied for visa to go Japan. My work requires me to travel to and from Japan which needed a business visa.

If you are still not sure, why not call the Japanese embassy in the country your working at? or Check their website to know further what they will ask from you when you apply for visa.

Hope this helps. :)
by mainavidesu rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/28 21:57
Hi Guys! Any update?

Kenyan, I didnt mention that my COE was released earlier. My employer won't delay the news to me either. It will be more inconvenient in their part if they did that.
Congratulations, anyway.

wish you all the best to all of you.
by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/28 23:52
still waiting ....

Re: COE 2015/9/29 01:11
still waiting too v_v ....
by hicham077 rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/30 00:24
try to follow up..
Maybe offer the immigration (thru your employer, agency or lawyer) that you will submit japanese translation of your docs...

or maybe try to add supporting documents?

May i know the docs both of you submitted?

As for me, i still dont have working visa. After working visa, i still have long way to go :(
by soontobetokyogirl rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/1 20:00
Still waiting----------

Re: COE 2015/10/1 20:36
Good news for me like 5 mins ago lawyer will send a message to my wife that my Coe is released and its one year---i can,t believe God i am not happy not sad its hard for me to believe---hope all of your coe will released soon--i will update you people here

Re: COE 2015/10/1 23:28
Still waiting... Starting to think I won't hear anything at all from immigration or the company...
by shinpai (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/2 01:21
Malik sahib

wow congratulation!!! happy for u!!!

enjoy staying in japan with your wife!!

hoping our release soon..

hoping and praying..

Re: COE 2015/10/2 01:26
malik sahib

is it your 6th months until your coe released?

really happy for you!! Good Luck!!

Re: COE 2015/10/2 03:08
A4Tech,

its take 07 months my wife forward all of the documents to the lawyer in march-they study my case and they apply in april yes in immigration it take 06 months----but my coe is delay by our lawyer and some of the addational documets which is required from Philppines and my country as i mention in my msgs before we submitt 3 time addational documents--thats why it take 06 months-- praying for you all hope your Coe will release soon--.

Page 11 of 17: Posts 201 - 220 of 334
prev
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

reply to this thread